Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 - That's a wrap


Wow, Happy Birthday to me! What an amazing day to celebrate a birthday at the end of such a successful and fulfilling year! My photography business has taken me to places I've only dreamed of and I've met some new friends, networked with some well know companies/celebs , and worked with some pretty amazingly talented people along the way!

I got the chance to photograph gorgeous models in LA, Las Vegas, and in New York! I've had some amazing clients locally and around the country, who i'm completely grateful for! I've also had several fashion editorials published in magazines, some international. Also a small appearance on the reality show Curvy Girls featuring the lovely Rosie Mercado in NYC. If someone would have told me in 2010 that I would be doing all this in 2011, I would have probably have fainted. LOL. I guess dedication and hard work pays off. Of course I wouldn't have been able to do any of this if it wasn't for my support system! My Wonderful husband, my family and friends. Thank you!

Though I've had an amazing and busy year in 2011... I only want to grow and push harder for 2012! Starting off with a 2nd business, to be announced in early January! Keep on the look out for that and to many more successful photo shoots!

Thank you again to everyone who has been following my work throughout the years and the continued support! I'm forever grateful!!!!!!!

Michelle :D

Here is a glimpse at what 2011 looked like for Michelle Alexandra Photography...

See me photography Rosie Mercado in NYC on the Curvy Girl

See behind the scenes of my October fashion editorial for Skorch Magazine.

That's a wrap 2011 (Click image to see larger)




No comments:

Post a Comment