Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FFFW - FULL FIGURED FASHION WEEK(END) Los Angeles

This October I was lucky enough to go to Full figured fashion week(end) in Los Angeles. It was a fun couple of days of Plus Size fashion, fashion shows and workshops. I got a chance to meet and network with some fabulous people in the industry. I got to meet R&B singer Kelly price, I got to photograph Miss Plus Amercia 2010, Latasha Haskins. We didn't do a "formal" photo shoot, we just took a couple of head shots in our hotel. However, she came out stunning! I also took a couple of shots of the gorgeous Rosie Mercado, who was sharing a room with Miss Latasha. I also met a gorgeous Korean Plus Size model named Vivian Kim. She came all the way from Korean to be part of FFFW.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a couple of my favorite images of the lovely ladies I photographed.

Michelle :D
















No comments:

Post a Comment